- Get in shape. I want to wear more cosplays and take lots of pictures, so I want to look good while doing it.
- Go to at least one convention, and one Renaissance fair, be in costume for both. While I would like to go to an out of state and a local convention, I will also be going on a honeymoon this year, so spending on vacations has to be minimal.
- Do a professional photoshoot for at least one costume, and get lots of photos of all the ones that are completed so far.
- Commission a costume. I really want to do an all out costume of some kind while supporting another cosplayer. I don’t know what costume I will do, but I will probably choose one that is too complicated to take on myself.
- Make two Kimmy Schmidt costumes. I want to do the outfit from the first episode, as well as her outfit from “Kimmy goes to a party!”
- Completely make one costume.
- Get married and go on a honeymoon.
- Move into our own place. We’re living with a family member right now.
- Read more. I even read my first comic book.
Those are my goals for 2017. What are yours?